Technical Service Engineer (Middle East)
- Manage the productivity of independent field service technicians by ensuring proper training in the skills and knowledge to perform field diagnostics.
- Interact with field personnel in the repair of Esco Products.
- Investigate and report field product performance issues.
- Increase product reliability through the creation of corrective action plans involving cross-functional teams from Quality, Engineering, Purchasing, Product Management and the field organization.
- Develop and distribute product information and service bulletins to the field.
- Ensure that the organization follows all the guidelines and policies regarding service and installation guidelines.
- Assign internal service personnel to perform field response on critical installations and modify department priorities when changes are necessary.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Previous experience managing field service personnel in a manufacturing environment of installed products
- Demonstrated organization and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface with all levels of management and service providers.
- Proactive and hands-on individual.
- Demonstrated customer-oriented attitude and successful customer service track record.
- Cross-functional knowledge of engineering, service and support functions.
- Ability to process information and analyze to make appropriate recommendations.
- Excellent spoken and written English.