Service Engineer (Middle East)
- Serve as escalation level for local dealers on all post sale product support and service issues (provide phone/email support to diagnose and fix product issues), attending site as required, and escalating to factory/HQ Resources
- Localize technical support materials as required
- Organize and conduct training for dealers field engineers
- Act directly as field service engineer to supplement dealer or 3rd party resources when required, conducting repairs on laboratory equipment products.
- Manage and support network of independent service providers and/or any directly hired field service engineers
- Organize and maintain spare parts inventory
- Provide in depth report of field issues and feedback to factory to facilitate continuous improvement
- Organize documentation and simplify documentation, forms, processes/protocols relating to service
- Support sales activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with field service and repair of laboratory equipment products, such as biosafety cabinets, CO2 incubators, ultra-low temperature freezers. Experience with any of the above products is required.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Able to travel as required.
- Experience conducting training.
- Electrical background preferred.
- Good written English communication skills.