IT Executive (Middle East)
- Conducted user training.
- To setup, troubleshoot, and repair computer system and related peripherals.
- To make sure all the computer hardware and software are compliant to rules and regulations.
- To administrate network user account
- To monitor all software licensing.
- Manage day to day servers and network operations
- Taking escalation from Helpdesk
- Technology and product evaluation
- Enforce IT Security policy
- To assist and maintain LAN/WAN network, system backup and daily computer centre activities.
- To maintain IT hardware and software inventory list.
- To administrate server/system (windows 2003, linux RedHat AS 4, Linux Ubuntu Server, Cisco Router, SmartBridges Wireless Lan, Access Point)
- Professional certificate in – Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent. (Prefer at least Bachelor’s Degree)
- Preferably knowledge in Server : Windows Server 2003, Linux RedHat AS 4, Linux Ubuntu
- Preferably knowledge in Server Application : Active Directory, File Server, Proxy & Bandwidth Management, Router, VPN, Cisco Firewall, Ms Exchange Server 2003, Symantec Backup, Web Server (Apache & IIS), DNS.
- Possess a good verbal and written skills in English.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Knowledge in Navision ERP is highly advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL Server and .NET application is highly advantage.