- Responsible for the implementation of ISO 9001 and 14001 Environmental and Quality Management System and other improvement projects
- To administrator and manage ISO 9001 and 14001 Environmental and Quality Management System and other improvement projects (mainly ISO projects)
- Maintaining and improving Company’s ISO 9001 and 14001 Environmental and Quality Management System
- Conducting quality programs and annual surveys; performing study and motion study.
- Establish and maintain document control system which provides both physical and on-line electronic documents, drawings, diagrams and manuals.
- Develop essential processes and procedures which would ensure essential security and control of documents in place
- Update, issues and maintain official documentation and revised work procedure
- Undertake continual improvement projects to improve the document control processes and conformance of the document center system to quality standards
- Minimum Degree Holder in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Competent in Microsoft Office Application
- Possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Familiar with the full life cycle of ISO 9001 and 14001 projects
- Min 3 years experience in managing ISO 9001 and 14001 projects
- Able to identify, analyze key controls, and posses good analytical skill
- Preferably with various exposures to ISO 9001 and 14001 engagements
- Must be hands on and have actual experience in areas of planning, coordinating and implementation of ISO 9001 and 14001