- Electronics design and product development, from conceptualization, initial design, prototyping to implementation
- Embedded system hardware and firmware design
- Digital and analog electronic circuit design
- PC software for monitoring and control applications
- Carry out performance optimization, cost analysis, prototyping, until production.
- Component selection, testing, and evaluation.
- Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications.
- Hardware, firmware and software documentation (design documents, flowcharts, operation manuals, test procedures, etc).
- Troubleshooting, analysis and debugging of firmware and hardware for existing products.
- Writing of technical specifications for submission to subcontractors for circuit design, firmware coding, contract manufacturing for certain products.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering , with strong background in embedded system design.
- Relevant work experience of 2-3 years in a product development/R&D environment.
- Strong skills in C/C++ programming language.
- Graphical/GUL application programming experience.
- Experience with any of the following will be a plus : PLC, PCB layout softwares, DAQ systems (LabView), product safety standards (UL,TUV), EMC testing and countermeasures, PC software development.
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team.